1516 S Langley Dr,
Florence, SC 29501
Phone: (843) 662-2064
We appreciate your interest in our company and look forward to working with you.
1. SRA is a Designation issued by The Appraisal Institute.
2. Fewer than 1% of all appraisers, nationwide have achieved the SRA Designation.
3. SRA's primary focus is on residential appraisals.
4. To obtain the SRA, an appraiser must have more education and experience than a "typical" licensed or certified appraiser.
5. Licensed or Certified appraisers are the minimum, while SRA or MAI designated appraisers are at the top of the appraiser hierarchy.
The Long Version
As members of the Appraisal Institute we are known around the world for the knowledge and experience as well as our unbiased and objective approach to real property appraisal and analysis.
To hold an Appraisal Institute designation, an individual must meet rigorous education, experience and ethical requirements.
The senior staff appraisers at Florence Appraisals, Inc., have the SRA Designation. When you hire us, you are hiring some of the best appraisers in the South Carolina.
Not a brag, just a fact!
Design & Marketing by,
Copyright © Florence Appraisal, Inc.. All rights reserved
we can negotiate a consulting relationship in order to lend you expert advice when you need it.
Appraisal Quotes: (843) 662-2064